To spearhead the water management, land and natural resources through sustainability for the wellbeing of the nation.
Spearheading the integrated management of water, land and natural resources through efficient optimisation of resources in line with the national policies, laws and international commitments.
To provide excellent services in management of water, land and natural resources through:
- Integrated mechanisms including policy formulation, legislation and consolidation of strategic collaboration involving all stakeholders at all levels;
- Law enforcement, intervention and international commitment;
- Economic development through sustainable water, land and resource management activities;
- Strengthening cross-sectoral conservation initiatives;
- Optimal human capital development and efficient financial management; and
- Expert empowerment, information sharing, technology and consulting services in Research, Development, Innovation and Commercialisation (RDIC).
CODE OF ETHIC